Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"you got the love..."


you need this record in your life. that's official because i say so. listen to it here. then buy the record. available from all the usual suspects (links on the right hand side of this page). "proper feel good vibes" is how someone else described it and i agree. i don't listen to much new house anymore, but now and again a track comes along that everyone talks about. this is one of those tracks. i'm telling you, just fuck off to that soundcloud link if you don't believe me! if you're still here let me tell you about my week. bloody awful! i've had a heavy cold and it's been bills, bills, bills. leccy/gas, poll tax and water rates. me and her have shelled out £900 this week. nine hundred pounds. just reading it makes me angry. so who am i gonna vote for? which ever cunt can get the bills down. so that'll be none of them...probably. still cursing myself i never got a picture of that other rich fella in a big posh car with a daft plate. it's a silver porsche 911, drives around sunningdale and has HOT 453X as it's registration plate. he's turned the 3 around. that's right, HOT 4 5EX. send me a pic if you see him.

No comments: