Sunday, October 14, 2007

i'm new around here




i've been trawling loads of blogs and decided to join the club. i'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to using computers so it'll take some time for me to customize my page, bare with me.

i don't really have a mission statement for what i'll blog. i suppose it'll just be what's rocking my little world at that moment. stuff i haven't listened to in ages, stuff i've just found for a bargain or stuff i think you might have missed and need to hear. when i work out how to i'll also give links to some of my favourite sites. there's a lot of people out there who've inspired me to purchase music i'd never heard before. if my little page can do the same for others i'll be "passing it on" as it were.

4 comments:

halli - kontrapunkt said...

Hey, welcome. Looking forward to reading more posts. :)

jez said...

Welcome, looking forward to your selections. I've added a link.
Jez / Innersounds

Bobby Calabrese (aka DJ BWYSE) said...

Welcome. Thanks for linking up. I'll def link ya. Great start. Peace

ivan smackhead said...

thanks guys.